We guarantee that our products give you 100% satisfaction. You can return any purchase if it proves otherwise within 30 days of purchase. We do not want you to have any product from PAPER PRESENTATION that is not 100% satisfactory.
* No minimum order.
Orders are processed the next business day and will ship within 2-3 days after processing. (Saturdays and Sundays do not count as business days.)
* All past due invoices are subject to a 1.5% finance charge per month.
* Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
* Back orders will be shipped free freight; UPS Ground within the Unites States.
* Claims must be made within 7 working days.
* All replacements will be shipped by the same method as the original order.
* Free UPS ground shipping for on-line orders $50.00 and more.
* Free UPS Ground Shipping is only available within the continental United States. It does NOT include Alaska and Hawaii.
* UPS International Shipping is available.
* We will accept return of any item within 30 days of purchase.
* UPS does not require a signature upon delivery.
* UPS will leave your package at the safest location at your address.
* When choosing the shipping method, please note that we are closed on holidays and during weekends. There will be no UPS shipment on non-business days.
* UPS & USPS may charge a $5-$10 collection fee in addition to taxes. These charges may be labeled as "brokerage" or "COD" fee on your delivery receipt. USPS charges a $5 brokerage fee in addition to the GST & PST rates.
* ALL DUTY & CUSTOMS RELATED CHARGES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER.
* Couriers may charge a small customs collection fee(COD) by cash/check, upon package delivery. Rate varies between locations. International packages are marked as manufactured in the U.S.A. We do not misrepresent the value of our products under any circumstances.
* Shipping times are in addition to assembly times.
* There will be a 5% GST and possible PST (exact percentage varies between provinces), upon arrival.
* Canada shipments are exempt from duty charges, under the North American Free Trade Agreement(NAFTA).
* United Kingdom shipments are exempt from duty charges. There will be a VAT(value added tax) of 20% collected upon delivery.