Terms and Conditions
Our customers' satisfaction is our number one priority.
PROCESSING AND SHIPPING TIME-FRAMES
- Dear Customers, due to the large variety of designs and colors
we have different shipping time frames.
- Standard Orders will ship
within 1-2 business day(s) if placed before 1PM EST which include the
following products: (paper and cover in any size,
envelopes, flat and folded cards, liners, belly belts)
- Die Cut Orders will ship
within 3-5 business days which include the following products:
(pockets, pochettes, jackets, gatefolds, pocket cards and all
shaped cards, pocket folders, favor boxes, tags, labels and
- Gift Boxes, Invitations and Mailer
Boxes will ship within 7-10 business days; they
are final-sale products. Shipping cost may change from the
estimated price online. For accuracy please call customer
service at 1-800-727-3701
- Mix Orders ship within 3-5
- Prices and policies are
subject to change without notice.
- All past due invoices are
subject to a 1.5% finance charge per month.
- Back orders will be
shipped free freight; UPS Ground within the Unites States.
- All replacements will be
shipped by the same method as the original order.
- Claims must be made within 7 working days.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of original receipt and 20
% restocking fee applies to orders that are over . Note that
custom orders are final-sale and can not be returned or
- All returns must have a Return Authorization number (RMA#),
available by calling customer service at 1-800-727-3701 or by
e-mailing customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free UPS ground shipping for on-line orders $50.00 and more.
- Expedited shipping counts from the day the order leaves the
facility (refer to the shipping and processing time frame of
- Free UPS Ground Shipping is only available within the
continental United States. It does NOT include Alaska and
- UPS International Shipping is available.
- UPS does not require a signature upon delivery.
- UPS will leave your package at the safest location at your
- When choosing the shipping method, please note that we are
closed on holidays and during weekends. There will be no UPS
shipment on non-business days.
- UPS & USPS may charge a - collection fee in addition
to taxes. These charges may be labeled as "brokerage" or "COD"
fee on your delivery receipt. USPS charges a brokerage fee in
addition to the GST & PST rates.
- ALL DUTY AND CUSTOMS RELATED CHARGES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF
THE INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER.
- Couriers may charge a small customs collection fee(COD) by
cash/check, upon package delivery. Rate varies between
locations. International packages are marked as manufactured in
the U.S.A. We do not misrepresent the value of our products
under any circumstances.
- Shipping times are in addition to assembly times.
- There will be a 5% GST and possible PST (exact percentage
varies between provinces), upon arrival.
- Canada shipments are exempt from duty charges, under the North
American Free Trade Agreement(NAFTA).
- United Kingdom shipments are exempt from duty charges. There
will be a VAT(value added tax) of 20% collected upon delivery.