Once your design is ready, you simply have to prepare your file (See File Handling
section for more information) and send it to our email address for custom cut. We will review your file and provide you with an estimate within 24 hours. If the price quote is approved by you, we will start working on the proof. You can either pick up the actual sample from our superstore located in NYC or have it shipped to you. Pricing
The cost of a laser cut is determined by how long the parts take to cut on the machine, the amount of labor involved (unloading and verifying parts) and the quantity of your order.
Laser cutting cost - The laser cutting charge is based on the time it takes to cut the parts which depends on the thickness of the paper and the details of your design.
Minimum Order - We do not have a minimum order but your estimate could vary depending on the quantity of your order.
- Proof - The charge for a proof per design is - .00 (proportionate to the complexity of the image and cut).
- Set-Up Fee - We charge a fee for setting up the machine for your design.
- File Creation - If you are not able to provide a vector format file of your design, we might be able to draw your design on the computer for you for .00 per hour with a minimum. The same rule applies to files that need re-touch or/and clean up.
- Shipping - The shipping cost will be added to your order after the job is finished. All orders will be shipped via UPS Ground. If you prefer the shipping to be rushed, please mention it in your email.
- Please keep in mind that there is no refund after approval. If you cancel an order, you will be only charged for the work that has been completed prior to cancellation. Also keep in mind that we are not responsible for the originality of the design and its copyright. For any further questions or requests please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org